Friday, October 30, 2009

LAST MET NIDHIN MOHAN (MY LOVLY FRND) ON NOVEMBER.................

We last met on NOVEMBER............
Its getting one year dat I last met my Gud and best friend Nidhin mohan........

We last met on NOVEMBR....

Nidhin...r u remembring me......?


We met on Novembr(2008)......He bought a birthday card 4 me 2 giv.....but4got 2 giv....He havnt givn me any gift... I too havnt givn any gifts.....

Iam an unlucky girl....couldnt evn get a birthday card from my lovly friend.....Really felt so sad....

Usually he use 2 scold me a lot 2 b serious in carreer and life....I never get such a good friend....

But chumma I use 2 call him just 2 hear his scolding and last tym i cald him was on April(2009)....he scolded me a lot.....

Nidhin is d one who motivated me and he is one among my friendz hu supported me during my critical lyf situations....

So wont 4gt him till my death.....In future I Dont no wheteher I will meet him or not....but I will never 4gt Him.....NIDHIN.....U will b alwyz remembered..... and u r d one among my friends hu bought me back 2 my life.....

sonu

No comments:

Post a Comment