Tuesday, October 13, 2009

MiSs u ViMAliNi.................

Vimalini...one of my gud frnd in hstl went back 2 coimbatore..Actually she is a B-Tech student in Govt:Agriculture university Engineering college coimbatore....We bcum frnds within a short span of time,during d onam celebration in hostl.....really a nice girl...mor dan dat a nice and gud human being hu lovs all.....Has got good mind.dats wat i
am loving d most....


(Me and Vimalini with kitchen staff.........)





She went back 2 coimbatore aftr doing her project.....Now I really miss her.....


I really likes her a lot.....

I hav made so many instant friendship...Vimalini is one among dem...

The others are PRAJUU, NIDHIN,Priya, prasu..........

These are my instant friends of my instant friendship circle.......


All r my gud friends.....But lovs Nidhin mohan a lot............He is d one hu is with me at d time of my critical situation in life...he is d one hu supported me a lot in life...really thanks a lot Nidhin.....
Hey friends u will b alwyz remembered and will hold u tightly in my mind till my life ends....

Vimalini...keep in touch da,.....dont brk d relatns....relationship means a lot..........


with love
sonu

3 comments:

  1. ?????????????????????????????????????????????//
    ithu sheriyalla,,,,, how can u post lyk dis,,,,, u r tellin , u need the no: 1 post of my friendship list,,,,,,, but from ur part u r giving sme other post to me,,, better to go 4 ur own way,,,,,, i'l not, ithinano possesiveness ennoke paranju ente pinnale varunnathu...... then one more thing, don't del ur post,, coz i don't hav any pblm , just tellin one of my frnds mind thght .bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sonu chechi,
    this s vimalini!
    how r u?
    how the life s going?
    miss u a lot...
    don mistake me that i m not contacting u or i forgot u like that...
    i changed my mobile. i lost ur no!
    so only! presently i m working in hyderabad! i ll catch u in phone as soon as possible!
    bye take care....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi chechi! how r u?
    how abt ur marriage life?
    miss u a lot!
    u r in chennai?
    mail me on vimalini270690@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete