Monday, November 2, 2009

SHALU 4GOT 2 SAY BYE 2 ME............................



shalu shifted hostl without saying bye 2 me.......

SHALU.....U 4GOT 2 SAY BYE 2 ME...........Shalu U Hav 2 giv penalty ....one family pack DAIRY MILK....hehehe....hwz it?



Shalu....reallly a funnny girl.....

We usuallly use 2 make fun of her by saying something.....but she will bcum serious...but only 4 a while....really a funnny girl...adipoli girl......she is staying in our hostl...she shifted d hostl....but 4gt 2 say bye 2 me...told earlier...but b4 gng didnt told.....

shaluuu....too bad...am ur chechi na???????????

me tooo 4got 2 see her on fridy...just bcaz want 2 go 2 bank...so left d hostl earlier...anyhow we both 4got...

but nothing is der in saying BYE and all...bcaz its important 2 hav contact with each other...as long as orkut and telefone exits...I think we keep in touch...

Actuallly I never had clash with anyone till now...but clashed with shalu 2 tyms...sillly matters...

one clash is just bcaz of a misundrstanding....reallly bcaz of chechi hu comes 2 clean offic....I think mistake is der in her talk.....wich created many mis understandingzz........

I reallly felt so sad, bcaz its getting mor dan one year am in EKM...tilll now no clashes....noproblm with anyone...anywy wat so hapnd, hapnd...we r alwyz friendzz..................................

allle ddaaaa MANDHABUDHI???????



1 comment:

  1. EDI CHECHIII,,,NJAN PARAYAN MARANNATHALLA..ITS TRUE DEAR...BCOZ I FELT A SAD TO SAY BYE TO U...U KNOW WAT IS THE REASON, RIGHT????..BYE PARANJAL PIRIYUMO ENNORU PEDI...
    LOVE YOUUU CHECHIIII AND REALY MISS YOUUUUUUU....

    I WILL ALWAYS KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU DEAR GUNDUMANI

    ReplyDelete