Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A SIMPLE ERROR ....BUT COSTS ME A LOT.....


I went 2 SBI 2 buy applicatn form 4 GATE exm...but form finshed...so I took DD 2 apply as online...one of d bank employee told us 2 take DD in favour of chairman IIT ,Chennai...all of us...mor dan 50 candidates took DD in d name of chennai IIT...

I came back and applied online...but its showing some errors....atlast I found dat d DD should b taken in d name of IIT Kanpur...my God...Reallly felt so sad...actually its not my mistake...but I didnt check in d site regarding online as I went der 2 buy offline applicatn...not only me, all dose pupils hu took DD on d same dy suffered dis probs..

Cancelled d DD on Monday 27/10/09....

Oh God!!!!!!!!!!! Energy loss, time loss, Money loss(bcaz dey took 100Rs as DD cancellation charge and 30Rs as exchange fees)..... half day gone....

A simple error caused me dis much probzz...so its better not 2 make errors in life..bcaz all errors cannot b corrected, mor dan dat certain errors may completely destroy us....so try 2 lead d life without errors...

No comments:

Post a Comment