Friday, October 9, 2009

My PassiOnZZZZZZZZZ


My PASSionZZZZZZZZZzz

I am not a beauty consciouzzz.......but still i hav some passions....


Cotton SAReesssZzzzzz &&&&& Cotton CHudisssZzzzzz


During my colg dayz i usually wear Cottn Chudizz.......

Cotton sarees too...I like alot........



One of my great passion is cotton chudis and cotton sarees.....Oh cant resist my love 2wards cotton sarees....But unfortunately we cant iron in hostl....So left cotton dresses....




EAr Ringzzzssssss
My nthr craze is Ear rings.....small drops and Ringzz........hav got all types of rings..wen evr, wer evr i saw rings will buy...cant resist me, cant really control...but d thing is , wen some one said dat its nice will giv dat 2 dem...lik wise goes my partial collection...but i feel happy 2 giv 2 dem....




BANGLES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



My next craze thick BANGLEZZZZZZ.....

LOVZz a lot <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


No one can resist me...... :::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;



HIgh HeeLZzzz..........
As am not havng height usually wore high heels.....especially if wearing sarees and all...But due to the rain left dat also because want 2 go through d farm 2 reach hom...but farm is full of mud and water...so cant use high heels now...surly will fall down...so dropped high heels for a short period of time....want 2 restart using dat.....Nithin usually makes fun of me by saying dat am walking with a stool beneath my foot .....


Lip STicccccKKKKKKKKKk::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


I wont use lip stick daily...but occassionally...but only misty brown....... This text color....hehehe




Much more passions are there......but these are my irresistable passionzzzzz............

1 comment:

  1. keep the good work.... do something creativity. people will like u...
    thanks
    anand

    ReplyDelete