Sunday, January 19, 2014

Enjoying Students Life...Special thanks to ma hubby also thanks to the Principal, Teachers and dear friends for supporting me



Enjoying Studies & njoying pregnancy



M.Ed first semester exams begins on jan 24th...njoying student lyf once again..hehe..but its difficult to study after marriage..have to look after family,home and d naughty little abhyu..more than that am pregnant tooo..hehe....

so dear friends, those who didnt marry please complete ur studies bf4 marriage..if doing correspondence study after marriage its ok..but regular will b difficult..am sufering that..but by Gods grace College Principal , others staffs , and ma dear friends like Rani jacob, sister Molji.. r very supportive...thank u all and Thanks God for giving me such a good friends..

Above all I must Thank God for giving me such a wonderful Hubby who is very supportive..he irritates me sometyms by saying that u r overconfident..bcaz with this pregnancy he thinks I cant able to study..i cant complte course like that..still hes very supportive...and d next challenge infront of me is to pass M.Ed..orelse am sure ..he will kill me..hehe..

Abhyu too..to an extend very supportive...Thanking God for all d blessings..

No comments:

Post a Comment