Monday, January 20, 2014

Aam aadmi party dont know to rule the state..Lack of experience....



I think Aam AAdmi party in Delhi dont know to rule..lack of experiencee.. I think Delhi people made a wrong choice..with d last 20days news I felt so..atfirst i liked their political views..but now I think they cant rule the country...


and moreover today I saw a speech of aam party leader kumar viswas insulting kerala nurses...what the hell he spoke..I think such a political leaders who insult ladies dont have the right to rule the country...




And in todays news I saw kejariwal's strike against policeman..being Delhi CM, hes leading people to strike instead of ruling properly...i think within few months people will realise that they made a false decision.....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLT-CHKo5_c

No comments:

Post a Comment