Friday, July 26, 2013

ASIANET NEWS CHANNEL >>> TODAYS NEWS .. specially meant for surendran


ASIANET NEWS CHANNEL :::


What the hell is gng on in Asianet news channell ..I really didnt understand..am not against any poitical party and nor I support any political party..actually todays news really make me feel asif the channel is against Congress and supporting Surendran,that means BJP.. from morning onwards they r saying that they will produce the evidence for ministers bargaining with saritha s nair,the main women behind solar issue (not to mention their name in d case).the channel told they will telecast the evidence in 3PM news..I eargerly waited for the 3PM news..but the channel telecasted only a small telephonic conversation..again they produced some other telephonic conversation..but in all these I didnt c any bargaining..Is it ma mistake? I dont know..still I myself felt am getting fool by watching the news..daily I watch news for more than 3 hours.but today I really felt ashamed of myself for being watching ASIANET NEWS CHANNEL...NERODE NIRANTHARAM NIRBHAYAM...dont know whether the meaning is changed or                                                                 not.but as a common audience I can say this caption doesnt suit                                                           for the channel..


PLEASE WATCH THE LINK BELOW :: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AizAqqZ_Qug&feature=c4-overview&list=UUf8w5m0YsRa8MHQ5bwSGmbw

No comments:

Post a Comment